Mid Weight Interior Designer
Position available in vibrant, progressive, design led architecture and interior design studio. Rewarding opportunity with potential for growth to work on a variety of projects including: commercial office design, residential, furniture design; supporting an architectural project from concept to completion.
We are looking for an experienced Interior Designer with commercial project experience to join our growing team.
We design and deliver a variety of projects with commercial businesses, colleges, universities and residential clients. We are looking for an experienced job runner with sound technical, construction and building regs knowledge with communication and CAD skills.
This is a key role in a growing business that requires job running experience. We are looking for a designer with strong communication skills and experience delivering commercial projects from concept through to completion.
Good task and time management skills and the ability to work collaboratively are essential.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Help maintain overall design quality on all projects
- Help implement systems to manage work
- Project management and scheduling
- Space planning
- Specification of products, furniture / materials
- CAD drawing- technical drawings
- Project costings
Knowledge, skills & attributes:
- Auto CAD or similar
- Good presentation skills including hand drawing and photoshop
- InDesign and Photoshop
- Word, Excel and Power Point
- Product, furniture and materials knowledge
- Sketch up would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills / Fluent English speaker
- Organized and systematic
Credentials and experience:
- Interior Design/Architecture Degree or similar
- Min. 4 years work experience
- Experience managing or working within a team
Please send your CV plus sample portfolio (5MB max) to email@example.com for review. Remuneration will be discussed depending on the applicant’s skill base & experience.