Marketing / Communications Assistant
Position available in vibrant, progressive, design led architecture and interior design studio. Rewarding opportunity with potential for growth to work on a variety of task for our business which does: commercial office design, residential, furniture design and furniture sales. Excellent communications skills to assist with copywriting, blogs, website text etc.. Degree or equivalent experience.
Flexibility as additional tasks may be required; role would suit creative, motivated, and organized person with the following key skills.
- Social Media: Prepare and manage social media and executing the business’ social media strategy
- Content creation: Planning and writing engaging content for the company’s blog, newsletters and website
- Email marketing: Assisting with creating engaging email marketing campaigns
- Updating databases
- Preferably experience with Mailchimp
- Update CRM system: Capsule
- First point of contact for inbound (phone, email and live chat) customer enquiries
- Updating website content (products, content & promotions)
- Keeping online prices current, reading pricelists
- Communicating with suppliers/brands
- Working with Shopify
- Website Design:
- Updating website content (products, content & promotions) in Shopify
- Updating website pricing.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Fluent English Speaker
- Excellent communication skills , both verbal and written.
- Some experience of social and digital media, content creation and scheduling tools
- Some knowledge and understanding of SEO and analytics tools.
- Office 365 including excel
- GCSE Maths B or higher
Number of hours per week: 25 Minimum
This is the opportunity for several young people aged between 16-24 through the government’s Kickstart Scheme. You need to be receiving Universal Credits and registered with the Job Centre to apply.
Read more here: https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
If you would like further information please email to: email@example.com