Position available in vibrant, progressive, design led interior design studio and furniture showroom. Rewarding opportunity with potential for growth to work on a variety of projects including: commercial office design, residential, furniture design.
Flexibility as additional tasks may be required; role would suit well presented and well spoken, motivated, and organized person with the following key skills:
- Interest in Interior Design and furniture
- Customer Service and client liasing
- Cheerful friendly phone manner to answer phone and emails.
- Prepare quotes, good maths required
- Maintain supplier and client contacts
- Help keep office tidy
- Maintain various databases, filing systems
- Assist with/ project manage client orders
- Ordering samples for designers and clients
- Update CRM Database
- Help create and maintain systems both digital and physical for organizing and running the office
- Photoshop helpful
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Fluent English speaker, Excellent communications
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum GCSE Maths B or better
- Word, Excel and Power Point
- Office 365
Number of hours per week: 25 Minimum
This is the opportunity for several young people aged between 16-24 through the government’s Kickstart Scheme. You need to be receiving Universal Credits and registered with the Job Centre to apply.
Read more here: https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
If you would like further information please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org