We design and deliver a variety of projects for commercial businesses, colleges, universities and residential clients. Our work is predominantly interior architecture and interior design focused.
We are looking for an experienced architect with sound technical, construction and building regs knowledge and excellent project delivery, documentation and CAD skills to join our team.
This role provides the opportunity for the right person to support the growth of the company. To support, manage and mentor teams and establish a key position for themselves within the leadership team.
Qualifications, qualities and experience:
- proven experience to deliver residential and commercial projects in the UK through all RIBA Stages is a 'must have'
- highly experienced with 2D and 3D software. AutoCAD is a 'must have'
- experience preparing tender and construction documentation for complex projects
- a talented designer who also enjoys the detail design process and has consistent technical and construction experience
- strong communication skills and ability to engage with clients, consultant teams, suppliers, and the ability to work collaboratively with team members and directors
- a strong work ethic with the ability to work on your own initiative, and at times independently and autonomously
Applicants should submit a CV alongside examples of their work, together with a short cover letter, explaining your suitability for the role. Please do not apply if you do not have the relevant experience.