On September 26th, Eve joined a panel of guests hosted by CFCI Cambridge for a lively and entertaining evening to discuss how five women from a range of backgrounds - including archaeology, interior design and engineering - have forged successful careers in the construction industry.
Headed by CFCI trustee Emma Fletcher, it was a unique chance to discuss and learn about their careers and the ways in which they are helping to shape the future of Cambridge.
- Jess Garton, Assistant Site Manager, Hill
- Eve Waldron, Interior Design & Business Owner
- Gwen Bergius, Branch Manager, Ridgeons
- Heather Topel, Project Director, Eddington
- Sheila Kissane-Marshall, Civil Engineer, Property Developer and Business Mentor at the Judge Business School
Hosted by: Emma Fletcher, Smithson Hill